Tuesday, October 20, 2009

With Love - To My Prince

Love is something that definately exists.. Thats the only thing I can say confidently.. In every heart rich or poor..
It may get noticed.. But most of the times its unsaid..
Here is a tale of one such unsaid love.. A love that couldn't reach the other side.. But got posted on this Blog.. :)



With Love - To My Prince



My wretched hut,my shelter sighs
The walls of your palace touch the skies
My abject clothes mourn all night
Your Golden Robe,the silky white
Entangled in your love,my listless hair
I love you My Prince,, And Yes!! I dare..


I am lost in Your mesmerising eyes..
Their sparkle makes my sun rise..
With every Step,i breath your presence..
Wakling In Your Love,, Is My life's essence..
My death in your arms,,, My soul is aware
I love you My Prince,, And Yes!! I dare..


Your mischief plays,, The Dancing Damsels..
My heart sinks,, the forbidden wells
You flash your dimples,,the solemn smile
Love flows in my nerves travelling miles
Branching love,fruits of pain I bear
I love you My prince,, And Yes!! I dare
I love you My Prince,, And Yes!! I dare

12 comments:

seasonofchange said...

lovely..!! makes me remember my prince...!! yes yet to see the flip side ...but ur poetry takes me away to dreamland..!!

i din knew u too write a blog..
nice work..!
@prianca1

HARJINDER SINGH said...

awesome as always.. keep mesmerizing always with your beautiful thoughts...

Sachin Khosla said...

din know you can write so well. It is really really a nice poem. Keep rocking :)

Engineer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i love the tone of I love you My Prince,, And Yes!! I dare

nicely written..keep it up..

ani_aset said...

awesome :) i wish someone wrote for me like that ;)

Prabhjotk said...

And i wish ur wish is fulfilled.. :)

Dolendro Oinam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Purple u wrote poem very beautifully n i hope u will write more in the future....

Simply Poet said...

really cool poem

The Literary Jewels said...

Very well written! A very emotionally packed form of verse!

Engineer said...

woweee... so nice.... dil se dil takk... :)